The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered hull and Mercury® engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability and smooth, predictable handling. Experience true Confidence to the Core with the 380 Outrage.
- Optional Whaler Watch technology provides remote connectivity by monitoring systems and vessel position via satellite, ensuring 24/7 security even while away.
- Choose optional Joystick Piloting for effortless docking and seamless command.
- Amenities for serious fishing include a 60-gallon transom livewell, a converting leaning post and ample strategically placed rod holders.
- Cavernous garage storage beneath the bow lounge accommodates dive tanks, life jackets and more.
- Air-conditioned helm deck boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down arm rests.
- Fully integrated hardtop offers protection from the elements.
- Dual widescreen helm displays feature state-of-the-art Raymarine navigational technology and offer full control of the stereo as well as the Mercury propulsion system.
- Spacious air-conditioned cabin features a fully enclosed head for added comfort and privacy.
- Deluxe Leaning Post provides a second livewell for serious sportfishing, or choose the optional Summer Kitchen to gain a grill.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
For more information please contact +1 345 326 4708, 326 4703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
x3 300 V8 Mercury – white